JonasFever.org Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hosted by Fan-sites.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

joe jonas is Gay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonasbrotherlover

joe jonas is Gay Empty
PostSubject: joe jonas is Gay   joe jonas is Gay I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:20 pm

I know it's not tru but there are roomers going around that Say joe is gay.In an article i read someone asked someone the jonas brothers toured with (they wouldn't say who) but they said that one of the jonas brothers are definetly gay.I don't beleive it. Do you Question Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
RawrItsAmy

joe jonas is Gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: joe jonas is Gay   joe jonas is Gay I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:59 pm

I wouldn't believe hear say. And thats what it is. Someone hears something from some one and they tell anyone and everyone they come in contact with.

And if one of them is gay, so what? Thats their life not ours. Their personal lives should be kept private. And their sexual orientation should not really matter as to if people like them or not.

I hate rumors they are lame and people who start them need to get a life.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/officialjbstalker
fluffypinkpeep

joe jonas is Gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: joe jonas is Gay   joe jonas is Gay I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:20 pm

that would be quite funny actually if it was true. but really it wouldn't matter cuz either why they make awesome music
Back to top Go down
jonas.jonas.jonas

jonas.jonas.jonas

joe jonas is Gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: joe jonas is Gay   joe jonas is Gay I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:32 pm

its just a rumor.
but if he was gay, im sure we would still love him, right? :]
Back to top Go down
http://Jonasfever.org
Jonasbrotherlover

joe jonas is Gay Empty
PostSubject: joe jonas is Gay   joe jonas is Gay I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:03 pm

People who start these roomers need to get a life.Even if Joe was Gay he would still be really hot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

joe jonas is Gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: joe jonas is Gay   joe jonas is Gay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

joe jonas is Gay
Page 1 of 1