JonasFever.org Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hosted by Fan-sites.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

you can talk to celebirtes like the jonas brothers and selena.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonasbrotherlover

you can talk to celebirtes like the jonas brothers and selena. Empty
PostSubject: you can talk to celebirtes like the jonas brothers and selena.   you can talk to celebirtes like the jonas brothers and selena. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:01 pm

It is really them i know for a fact.Joe was on and so was my fried ali.Ali was like joe do you remeber me when you were in cleveland ohio getting ice cream and my mom was talking to you and asking you all these questions.He said he remembers ali and he even said the questions that her mom asked her. The website is Selena-fan.com
Back to top Go down
RawrItsAmy

PostSubject: Re: you can talk to celebirtes like the jonas brothers and selena.   you can talk to celebirtes like the jonas brothers and selena. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:35 pm

Its very hard to believe people over the intenet when they say that they are a celebrity. To play it safe I wouldn't trust them because thats setting up to get your hopes up and then shot down.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/officialjbstalker
kristen742

kristen742

PostSubject: Re: you can talk to celebirtes like the jonas brothers and selena.   you can talk to celebirtes like the jonas brothers and selena. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:26 pm

yeah, idk if i would believe that either...
maybe it was like a coincidence or something..?

theres this girl that goes to my church, and she is SOO gullible about those kinds of things.
she'll come up to me and be like "Kristen!! I found Joe's E-mail address!!" and then she'll come up to me the next week and be like "kristen, that wasnt the right one. i have the REAL one now!!"
and then last week she said that shes in the process of getting their phone number.

..i kina feel bad for her.
=/
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kaw0626
RawrItsAmy

PostSubject: Re: you can talk to celebirtes like the jonas brothers and selena.   you can talk to celebirtes like the jonas brothers and selena. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:52 pm

I don't feel bad for people who believe them haha it sounds mean but they need to understand that the only way you are going to know for sure is if they give it to you face to face. Believing someone who is saying they are a celebrity over the internet is just stupid and dangerous.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/officialjbstalker
joejonas

PostSubject: jonas brothers   you can talk to celebirtes like the jonas brothers and selena. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:11 pm

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! Joe you are alsome!!!! lol! I love you
Back to top Go down
joejonas

PostSubject: i love joe jonas   you can talk to celebirtes like the jonas brothers and selena. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:17 pm

Joe Jonas on your next live chat please talk! You are totally alsome!!~!
Joe please say on yor next live chat hi Charollate and lorisa!!!! COME TO CHAROLATTE NORTH CAROLINA!!!!!!!!
YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

JOE YOU ARE SOOO FUNNY!! king I love you I love you I love you I love you lol!
Back to top Go down
alsyon

PostSubject: omg   you can talk to celebirtes like the jonas brothers and selena. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:28 pm

i love you joe joans i hope someday i would talk to you online like gosupermodel. my username is statesvillemiddle285 and mail me please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you can talk to celebirtes like the jonas brothers and selena.   you can talk to celebirtes like the jonas brothers and selena. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you can talk to celebirtes like the jonas brothers and selena.
Page 1 of 1