JonasFever.org Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hosted by Fan-sites.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favourite song from this album?

Go down 
+6
jonas42
Nicole
OffTheChain
RawrItsAmy
jonas.jonas.jonas
JessRuby
10 posters
AuthorMessage
JessRuby
Admin
JessRuby

Favourite song from this album? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite song from this album?   Favourite song from this album? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:44 am

After listening to the 30 second previews, watching youtube videos & the songs released on itunes..

i've come to the conclusion that my favourite songs from this album are:

Love Bug & Can't Have You

how about you?!
Back to top Go down
jonas.jonas.jonas

jonas.jonas.jonas

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from this album?   Favourite song from this album? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:12 am

hmm maybe shelf,pushing me away, and tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://Jonasfever.org
RawrItsAmy

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from this album?   Favourite song from this album? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:41 pm

Tonight for sure and Pushing Me Away but ones they haven't played I can't remember the song title right now haha I'll go listen to the previews again and tell you haha.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/officialjbstalker
jonas.jonas.jonas

jonas.jonas.jonas

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from this album?   Favourite song from this album? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:31 pm

ohh i forgot i also like one man show and lovebug!
Back to top Go down
http://Jonasfever.org
OffTheChain

OffTheChain

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from this album?   Favourite song from this album? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:55 pm

Love Bug & One Man Show! Ahhh I can't wait until I can listen to the full tracks.
Back to top Go down
RawrItsAmy

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from this album?   Favourite song from this album? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:19 pm

Sorry! haha that was the title! I love it! It sounds amazing and it makes me want to cry the preview

"Sorry for breaking all the promises I wasn't around to keep" Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Nicole

Nicole

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from this album?   Favourite song from this album? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:11 pm

Sorry. Hands down. Wow, that song is ahhmazing <33 Even though I only heard like...30 seconds of it haha =]
Back to top Go down
RawrItsAmy

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from this album?   Favourite song from this album? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:26 pm

I know! I can't wait to hear the whole song!
Back to top Go down
jonas42

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from this album?   Favourite song from this album? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:44 am

i like them all really,. I don't have a favorite as of now. but i prolly will once I can hear the WHOLE song.
Back to top Go down
kristen742

kristen742

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from this album?   Favourite song from this album? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:19 pm

JessRuby wrote:
After listening to the 30 second previews, watching youtube videos & the songs released on itunes..

i've come to the conclusion that my favourite songs from this album are:

Love Bug & Can't Have You

how about you?!

im listening to it right now, and those are MY two favorites TOO!!!!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kaw0626
chrissy :)

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from this album?   Favourite song from this album? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:36 pm

i actually haven't listened to all the songs on the album because i want it to be a suprise. That and i hate listening to screaming fans.

But...

I heard a little bit longer today and i thought it was really good. Well i have heard it before but not the recorded version. So far thats my favorite I can't wait for the actually album though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fluffypinkpeep

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from this album?   Favourite song from this album? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:26 pm

right now out of the ones that i heard, i would say a little bit longer
Back to top Go down
RawrItsAmy

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from this album?   Favourite song from this album? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:18 pm

chrissy Smile wrote:
i actually haven't listened to all the songs on the album because i want it to be a suprise. That and i hate listening to screaming fans.

But...

I heard a little bit longer today and i thought it was really good. Well i have heard it before but not the recorded version. So far thats my favorite I can't wait for the actually album though. Very Happy

If you look on www.amazon.com and search Jonas Brothers A Little Bit Longer it will come up with the CD and you can preview it IF you want to.

And about the videos witht he screaming sometimes they scare me cuz I will open them and its these loud loud screams and I freak out and jump across the room haha.
Back to top Go down
adriii

adriii

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from this album?   Favourite song from this album? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:56 am

ive only listened to the previews so far....cos i am ATTEMPTING to stay strong and RESIST TEMPTATION until my cd arrives!! hahaaha
so im actually basically LIVING on the previews atm =P
and im loving Sorry HEAPSSS right now. its soo heartbreaking thoughhh (from the preview anyway)

gahh...it better arrive ON THE DAY before i EXPLODEE!!!...4 days!!! i can do it!!
POWER ON! hahhaha =P
Back to top Go down
fluffypinkpeep

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from this album?   Favourite song from this album? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:09 pm

http://www.mtv.com/music/the_leak/jonas_brothers/a_little_bit_longer/#

mtv has the whole cd up!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RawrItsAmy

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from this album?   Favourite song from this album? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:05 pm

WHAT?! I thought it wasn't suppose to go up till like Monday or soemthing. Oh well haha I'm not going to go listen besides the ones that have been released on iTunes.

I cannot wait!

And when you preordered the CD if you did the extra $5 on shipping so paid $8 for shipping you will most likely get it on the day and they said if not you will get it 3 or 4 days after.
Back to top Go down
chrissy :)

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from this album?   Favourite song from this album? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:00 am

RawrItsAmy wrote:
chrissy Smile wrote:

But...

If you look on www.amazon.com and search Jonas Brothers A Little Bit Longer it will come up with the CD and you can preview it IF you want to.

And about the videos witht he screaming sometimes they scare me cuz I will open them and its these loud loud screams and I freak out and jump across the room haha.

okay thanks.

and yeah i agree with about the fan thing. Sometimes i willgo on to youtube and watch a video and expect to hear the boys singing but then all you really hear is screaming. It scares me too.
Back to top Go down
RawrItsAmy

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from this album?   Favourite song from this album? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:53 pm

haha I was showing my parents the cover of Gonna Getcha Good and my dad said, "I can't hear it through all the screaming." haha and he walked away so I'll find a clear one where the screams have been stripped from it and have them listen to it cuz they love Shina Twain spelling it just looks all spelt wrong on her name to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from this album?   Favourite song from this album? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite song from this album?
Page 1 of 1