JonasFever.org Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hosted by Fan-sites.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any fan-fic writers here?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OffTheChain

OffTheChain

Any fan-fic writers here? Empty
PostSubject: Any fan-fic writers here?   Any fan-fic writers here? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:54 pm

Hey guys, I'm working on my first fan-fic. Nick will be one of the main characters, but there will still be some Kevin & Joe moments. I was wondering if anyone would like to write it with me, or would like to be one of the characters in it. There isn't a set list of characters yet, but I'm working on it. So far I've got a couple chapters written. So, if you're interested in being in the story and/or writing it with me then just post here or PM me!
Back to top Go down
Nicole

Nicole

PostSubject: Re: Any fan-fic writers here?   Any fan-fic writers here? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:39 pm

If you need someone, I'll write it with you! =] I have five fanfictions on JBF, haha.

I have a FF that I posted on the old JonasFever forums, but I'm not sure if I want to keep going with it or not. Hm...I'll have to sleep on that one.

xoxo nicole <33
Back to top Go down
JessRuby
Admin
JessRuby

PostSubject: Re: Any fan-fic writers here?   Any fan-fic writers here? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:43 pm

Jessica and I are!
we get writers block often though xP
Back to top Go down
OffTheChain

OffTheChain

PostSubject: Re: Any fan-fic writers here?   Any fan-fic writers here? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:41 am

I'd love to write with anyone who wants to! Ahh I'm actually going through writer's block right now too, though hahaha.
Back to top Go down
jonas.jonas.jonas

jonas.jonas.jonas

PostSubject: Re: Any fan-fic writers here?   Any fan-fic writers here? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:32 pm

Oooh can i be one of the characters?
Back to top Go down
http://Jonasfever.org
OffTheChain

OffTheChain

PostSubject: Re: Any fan-fic writers here?   Any fan-fic writers here? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:44 pm

Definitely. Once my stupid writer's block is gone and I sort everything out, I'll let you know!
Back to top Go down
chrissy :)

PostSubject: Re: Any fan-fic writers here?   Any fan-fic writers here? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:30 pm

i don't mind being in your fic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any fan-fic writers here?   Any fan-fic writers here? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any fan-fic writers here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JonasFever.org Forum :: Jonas Fun! :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: