JonasFever.org Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hosted by Fan-sites.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Encounters with Nick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RawrItsAmy

Encounters with Nick Empty
PostSubject: Encounters with Nick   Encounters with Nick I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:47 pm

Told you on all 3!

Okay so mine Anaheim, filming for the 3D concert. I didn't really get to interact with Nick closer then I did with Joe and Kevin cuz Nick was on the side. But Nick started talking to us and asking us about how many concerts we had been to, what music video he played that guitar in, and then Nick got us started singing Burning Up by just asking if we knew the lyrics and we all started singing the song and we sang the entire song without their help haha and they had all had the cutest smiles on their faces especially Nick haha.

What about you?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/officialjbstalker
iwannabemandy

iwannabemandy

PostSubject: Re: Encounters with Nick   Encounters with Nick I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:57 pm

GAH!!!! I LOVE NICK!!!!!!! like in an insane amount!!! lol.

when i met him i about died!
i wish i was there with you that day!!!!
Back to top Go down
RawrItsAmy

PostSubject: Re: Encounters with Nick   Encounters with Nick I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:03 am

I was trying to call you to see if you could get down there cuz we had one person cancel and you could have taken their spot they didn't check for I.D or anything but my phone was dying.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/officialjbstalker
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encounters with Nick   Encounters with Nick I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Encounters with Nick
Page 1 of 1