JonasFever.org Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hosted by Fan-sites.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I thought it sucked

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RawrItsAmy

I thought it sucked Empty
PostSubject: I thought it sucked   I thought it sucked I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:32 pm

haha JUST KIDDING! I thought it was AMAZING! I have it recorded on my DVR and I watch it all the time. Haha some ladies I work with are coming over tomorrow and we are going to watch it and other movies haha but they want to watch Camp Rock cuz they haven't seen it yet.

I think each person in the movie displayed amazing talents!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/officialjbstalker
JessRuby
Admin
JessRuby

PostSubject: Re: I thought it sucked   I thought it sucked I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:29 pm

Alyson Stoner was my favourite as Caitlyn!
I love her!
Back to top Go down
RawrItsAmy

PostSubject: Re: I thought it sucked   I thought it sucked I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:31 pm

Alyson did really good! I love her so much. I don't understand the hate on her. She was so sweet in Phoenix. I didn't get to meet her haha cuz I was watching Demi but she was standing behind us and people were running to her to get her autograph and pictures and stuff. And I went over to meet her but I got pushed back by little kids! WTF! haha
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/officialjbstalker
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I thought it sucked   I thought it sucked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I thought it sucked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JonasFever.org Forum :: Everything Jonas! :: Camp Rock-
Jump to: