JonasFever.org Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hosted by Fan-sites.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another One?!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iwannabemandy

iwannabemandy

Another One?!! Empty
PostSubject: Another One?!!   Another One?!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:43 pm

I had another dream while i was on vacation and once again, joe was wearing his "check-out boy" vest and name tag!!!! he is one strange dude. haha. o and almost the whole dream was about me and my friend sam going on a plane to New Jersey like she does every year but this time JB were in the same row!!!! it was like mama and papa jonas, sam, me, nick, joe, frankie, and kevin sitting in a row in that order! and it was weird. but i like fell asleep on nick and i woke up and he was like staring at me and i got all embarrassed but he was just like its ok! and then invited me to dinner and said that sam could come if i wanted. and then we hung out. But during dinner we were talking about where we were going to be and we were not that far from them but they were only going to be there for 2 days before we left so they invited us to stay with them for another week. so we did and then me and nick started going out. lol. awesome!

the crazy part is that the next day i had to get on a plane to fly home from hawaii and my dad was talking about me going to New Jersey with Sam next summer!!!
Back to top Go down
RawrItsAmy

Another One?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another One?!!   Another One?!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:47 pm

Haha Joe!

You have crazy dreams!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/officialjbstalker
iwannabemandy

iwannabemandy

Another One?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another One?!!   Another One?!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:38 pm

i do! its so weird!

so whats up amy?????
Back to top Go down
RawrItsAmy

Another One?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another One?!!   Another One?!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:24 pm

Not much. I'm tired.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/officialjbstalker
Sponsored content

Another One?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another One?!!   Another One?!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another One?!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JonasFever.org Forum :: Jonas Fun! :: Jonas Dreams!-
Jump to: