JonasFever.org Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hosted by Fan-sites.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I had the cutest Joe dream.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica
Admin

I had the cutest Joe dream. Empty
PostSubject: I had the cutest Joe dream.   I had the cutest Joe dream. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:04 pm

Okay it was cute to me.
And weird.
I went to the Burnin' Up concert with my friend. We saw an opening door to backstage and no one was there, so we ran into it.
Inside, was Nick and Joe by themselves. I have no idea where Kevin was and I was kinda mad.
We went over to them to talk, but my friend is in love with Nick, so she stole Nick away to talk to him by herself.
So it was just me and Joe. I gave him a big hug and let go but he went "No, I'm not done." and began to hug me again and just wouldn't let go the whole time.
We were talking for a little (still hugging) but I have no idea what we were talking about (I never know what we talk about in my dreams I have with them), except I did ask him where Kevin was and he said "He's somewhere hiding in this HUGE backstage of ours". It started getting really busy backstage, I knew I had to go soon so I reclutantly asked Joe if we could take a picture (I'm like that with every celebrity I meet, I'm like '...Can we uh...get a picture...?' like it's some crime haha).
He said sure. He was still hugging me, so I just decided to take the picture in the position we were in. He put his head on top of mine and I looked up at him and he had this hilariously adorable puppy dog expression on his face. I asked him what was up with that, and he said I had to go soon, so he was sad. He then did the little puppy dog pout with sad eyes, to show me he was sad.
We tried taking the picture three times but eachtime I either only got a shot of me & he got cut off or vice versa (Which happens to me all the time in real life, I suck at taking pictures like that). Big Rob then came over and told me the boys had to go on stage so all the fans had to lave.
I was like "...All the fans?"
And suddenly a huge crowd of giggly, screaming girls, yelling "BYE NICK AND JOE!" ran past us.
So Joe finally let me out of his death grip and we waved goodbye.
I didn't even get to go to the conert, after I left backstage I had to go find my friend and I found her at the movies and throughout the movie, we talked about how mad we were we didn't get any pictures with them.

In the same dream, my dad was Robin Williams and I had a little sister and our house had a neverending amount of rooms (No lie). So, my dreams are very weird. I woke up very disappointed.
Back to top Go down
http://jonasfever.org
RawrItsAmy

I had the cutest Joe dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had the cutest Joe dream.   I had the cutest Joe dream. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:11 pm

hahahaha wow Jessica! Thats intense! The paper balls one! I loved that one! I didn't have any lately. I can't remember any dreams I have had lately. I probly had some but I can't remember haha.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/officialjbstalker

I had the cutest Joe dream.
Page 1 of 1