JonasFever.org Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hosted by Fan-sites.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randomness is Awesomeness

Go down 
+7
jb_girl
fluffypinkpeep
Nicole
kristen742
RawrItsAmy
Jessica
JessRuby
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kristen742

kristen742

Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness is Awesomeness   Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:59 am

my friend is lactose intolerant, but she eats cheese anyway..
Wink
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kaw0626
iwannabemandy

iwannabemandy

PostSubject: Re: Randomness is Awesomeness   Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:13 pm

well, hello everyone!!!! i don't know anyone (except amy. lol) so...
i'm Glenna. but no one can remember my name and i don't like it so i pretty much have a different name on every site. lol. so yall can come up with something. it will be so much easier!

but anyways, its nice to meet all of you!

Razz
Back to top Go down
RawrItsAmy

PostSubject: Re: Randomness is Awesomeness   Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:13 pm

HEY HEY GLEENA! haha

So I just went to Walmart and they had bags of cheese on sale haha and I like the pregrated cheese haha so I bought like 5 bags and I thought of this convo on here. Haha and then some lady took a bag out of my cart cuz I had gotten the last bag of the sharp and thats the one she took and I yelled at her haha. JERK PUT MY CHEESE BACK IN MY CART OR I WILL FORCEFULLY TAKE IT BACK! haha don't mess with me and my cheese. haha

Oh and then another jerk ran my toe over with her cart and didn't even stop and she ripped my toenail off! My baby toe on my right foot now has no toenail and so I got mad and yelled at her and she said, "Well then guess you should have moved then." And I said, "Well jerk you need to stop being so fucking pushy." And then my cart "accidently" hit her and I said, "Opps guess you should have moved." And walked away haha.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/officialjbstalker
fluffypinkpeep

PostSubject: Re: Randomness is Awesomeness   Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:01 pm

if someone stole my cheese they would no longer be alive. lol.

my roommate last year absolutely hated cheese. and she is from wisconsin, which is considered as sin to be from the dairy state and hate cheese. I always made fun of her. I think that is why she always ate bananas when i was around because i told her i hate them. even the smell of bananas makes me crazy. i hate them!! Needless to say we aren't roomates anymore. lol
Back to top Go down
RawrItsAmy

PostSubject: Re: Randomness is Awesomeness   Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:26 pm

haha I like bananas sometimes. Like in the morning when I'm at work I eat breakfast with the kids and I usually have a banana but I can't eat a whole one so I share it with the kids haha.

I was so mad she tried stealing my cheese. She better hope I never see her again! I will remember her as the cheese stealer haha
Back to top Go down
kristen742

kristen742

PostSubject: Re: Randomness is Awesomeness   Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:07 pm

amy..

im sorry if i seem....
pathetic...

but can you like.. bleep your language or something?
=/
Back to top Go down
RawrItsAmy

PostSubject: Re: Randomness is Awesomeness   Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:21 pm

I'm trying I'm so use to just talking haha.
Back to top Go down
Nicole

Nicole

PostSubject: Re: Randomness is Awesomeness   Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:54 pm

Wow, I have no clue what anyone's talking about on this thread haha, but I need to ask a question.
Did anyone hear that Nick supposedly sprained his ankle??
I heard that on a bulletin on MySpace and I'm not sure if I should believe it or not.

Kind of freaked out over here in MA....
Anyone else heard this rumor?
Back to top Go down
fluffypinkpeep

PostSubject: Re: Randomness is Awesomeness   Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:12 pm

it was in that news interview for north carolina they mentioned something about it. I wouldn't worry if i were you, he was playing golf on it so it can't be that bad.
Back to top Go down
RawrItsAmy

PostSubject: Re: Randomness is Awesomeness   Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:00 pm

Its on www.oceanup.com I guess he sprained it and then had to be scorekeeper or something haha. I was a little distracted earlier sorry.
Back to top Go down
jonas.jonas.jonas

jonas.jonas.jonas

PostSubject: Re: Randomness is Awesomeness   Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:42 pm

aww that stinks :[
ill keep my prayers out to him ;]

hmm i just came back from mc donalds
(if thats random =P)
Back to top Go down
http://Jonasfever.org
fluffypinkpeep

PostSubject: Re: Randomness is Awesomeness   Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:53 pm

my weekend was crazy... theis is my first time on here sincefriday!!! I caught the bouquet at the wedding i went to. first time ever. woohoo. lol and i dont wanna work tomorrow!!
Back to top Go down
RawrItsAmy

PostSubject: Re: Randomness is Awesomeness   Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:29 pm

Woo haha you're next to get married! I'm going to a wedding in a few weeks maybe I'll catch the bouquet haha not that I have a boyfriend to marry!

Work tomorrow ugh! haha the weekends go by too fast!
Back to top Go down
OffTheChain

OffTheChain

PostSubject: Re: Randomness is Awesomeness   Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:52 pm

Haha, so I find this really random/funny...

Just thought I'd share! Razz
Back to top Go down
RawrItsAmy

PostSubject: Re: Randomness is Awesomeness   Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:08 pm

Hahahahaha I watched the whole thing too!
Back to top Go down
OffTheChain

OffTheChain

PostSubject: Re: Randomness is Awesomeness   Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:14 pm

It's hilaaarious! I love ImprovEverywhere videos.
Back to top Go down
Nicole

Nicole

PostSubject: Re: Randomness is Awesomeness   Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:55 am

I'm going to a wedding Friday. Ugh, and I totally forgot =P
Back to top Go down
fluffypinkpeep

PostSubject: Re: Randomness is Awesomeness   Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:11 pm

RawrItsAmy wrote:
Woo haha you're next to get married! I'm going to a wedding in a few weeks maybe I'll catch the bouquet haha not that I have a boyfriend to marry!

Work tomorrow ugh! haha the weekends go by too fast!

i don't have the boy either but my mom already decided to book my two friends as the singers... lol. not that i am in any hurry to get married either.
Back to top Go down
fluffypinkpeep

PostSubject: Re: Randomness is Awesomeness   Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:40 pm

and i went shopping at a trader joe's this past weekend and i tried their organic crunchy peanut butter.. i must say it is pretty yummy.
Back to top Go down
RawrItsAmy

PostSubject: Re: Randomness is Awesomeness   Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:34 pm

o0o I love love love Trader Joe's! I wish we would get one here!
Back to top Go down
Jonasbrotherlover

PostSubject: Nick and selena dating   Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:44 pm

Did you know that Nick and selena are dating.In an article Selena says a guy kissed her and she said i don't kiss on the first date and the guy says i brake the rules sometimes. And in interview with Nick he said he kissed a girl and she said i don't kiss on the first date and i said I brake the rules sometimes. So they are definetly dating. Exclamation

P.s. Did you know theres a picture of nick in mileys song 7 things. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
kristen742

kristen742

PostSubject: Re: Randomness is Awesomeness   Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:56 pm

but its ok, theyre a cute couple.
Smile

in other random news,
YESTERDAY AT BAND PRACTICE, COREY ( the love of my life. ) TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF.
<3333333

it was reeeaaallllllly hot that day.

..and the temperature was a little warm too.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Jonasbrotherlover

PostSubject: randomness is awsomeness   Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:14 pm

I just watched lary king live and the jonas brothers weren't on the show.On jonasfever it said jonas brothers on lary king live.My sister is mad at me know because i told her the jonas brothers were going to be on lary king live and she watched the whole show and the weren't on. Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Sad Embarassed .
Back to top Go down
kristen742

kristen742

PostSubject: Re: Randomness is Awesomeness   Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:51 pm

UUUGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SOOOOO MAD!!!!!

demi lovato is gonna be less than 20 minutes away from my house on august 20th, and my mom wont let me see her.

UUUGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
RawrItsAmy

PostSubject: Re: Randomness is Awesomeness   Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:22 pm

Demi was doing a meet and greet like 5 minutes from where I was and I couldn't go. I was just too tired from driving all night to go that early in the morning haha.

And about Nick and Selena dating I hate talking about their personal lives. Sometimes yes but the dating thing irks me really bad. If they are dating good for them and I hope they can keep it underwraps for awhile longer and if not oh well they are still good friends that much is clear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomness is Awesomeness   Randomness is Awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomness is Awesomeness
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JonasFever.org Forum :: Life :: General Chat-
Jump to: